Hudson are public meeting notices
Town of Troy Public Hearing & Special Board Meeting
The Town of Troy Town Board will conduct a public hearing at 5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018 at the Troy Town Hall (954 Glover Road) regarding amendments being proposed to the text of Chapter 170, the Town's Zoning Code. The draft amendments can be viewed on the Town's website. Copies are also available at the Town Hall Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
A special town board meeting will be held immediately following the Public Hearing on Tuesday
Oct. 23, 2018 at the Troy Town Hall.
1. Call meeting to order;
2. Discuss and consider amendments to Chapter 170, Zoning Code;
Action may be taken on any agenda item.
North Hudson Union Negotiations Committee
2 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16 at North Hudson Village Hall (400 Seventh St. N., Hudson)
1. Call to order.
2. Union Negotiations. The Committee will adjourn into closed session pursuant to
§19.85(1)(c) and (e), Wis. Stat., to engage in negotiations with the Village of North Hudson
Professional Police Association, WPPA/LEER Division.
3. Return to open session to take any action as may be necessary or appropriate from the
closed session and to continue with remaining agenda items.
North Hudson Public Works
5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16 at North Hudson Village Hall (400 Seventh St. N., Hudson)
1. Call to order: roll call
2. Approve minutes from the Sept. 18, 2018 Public Works meeting
3. Comments from the floor
4. Chair update
5. Discussion of any trees, shrubs, plants and/or any object placement in Village right of ways
6. ATV/UTV ordinance, discussion only
7. Water maintenance, discussion only
8. Artisan North development, discussion only
9. Gerard Development, discussion only
10. Salt storage building, discussion only
11. Water main replacement under Lake Mallalieu discussion and possible recommendation
12. Engineers Report
13. Directors Report
14. Public Works Capital/ Equipment Planning, discussion only
15. Public Works Committee future goals/agenda items, discussion only
North Hudson Public Welfare
The regular North Hudson Public Welfare meeting scheduled for 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018 at has been cancelled. The next meeting of the Public Welfare Committee is scheduled for 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018.
North Hudson Plan Commission
The regular North Hudson Plan Commission meeting scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018 has been cancelled. The next Plan Commission meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2018.
North Hudson Police Commission
12:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20 at North Hudson Village Hall (400 Seventh St. N.)
1) Call to Order
2) Roll Call
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes — Oct. 1, 2018
4) Police Patrol Officer Interviews: Possible recommendation and action. Note: This will be a closed session pursuant to WI ss. 19.85(1)(c) for the purposes of considering employment data and interviewing of candidates.
5) Establish Eligibility List
6) Temporary Alternate Methods of Staffing — Discussion and Possible Action
7) Set Future Meeting Dates
8) Any Other Business
Town of Hudson Plan Commission
7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 15 at Hudson Town Hall (980 County Road A, Hudson)
1) Approval of September 2018 meeting minutes
2) Site plan for Hudson Boosters for ball fields on Highway 12
Any other proper business
If anyone has any questions on any of the above items, please call Brian Wert at 386-5410.